1. Accounting Office Organization:
2. Task Introduction:
(1) Prepare tables of fiscal budget and pre-allocate financial resources.
(2) Prepare annual financial statements and inform the reports to the Ministry of Education.
(3) Make financial planning and financial analysis.
(4) Verify and audit the accounting original documents of transactions, record the transactions and prepare account books.
(5) Safeguard and deal with property purchasing and capitalized assets repairing.
(6) Implement internal audit.
(7) Arrange and custody accounting reports, original documents and account books.
(8) Assist to examine each purchase application item.
(9) Construct and modify the Accounting System.
(10) Declare the charges for tuition.
(11) Other administration business.